Terms & conditions
1. Drivers age:
Minimum 21 years for credit card holders and 23
years old for non credit card holders, for car Groups Α,
Β, B1,C. For
all other car Groups minimum drivers age 25 years.
2. Drivers license: A valid driving license held for at least one year is required. Driving licenses issued in any country-member of the European Union are acceptable. Driving licenses issued in countries not members of the European Union have to be accompanied by a valid International Driver’s Permit (IDP).
3. Deposits: No deposit required for credit card
holders, honoured by "Greekstones"
4. Minimum rental: One day (24 hours). Every hour in excess is estimated
1/5 of the daily rate. For over three hours in excess, the renter is charged
an additional daily rate.
5. Fuel: Gasoline consumption is payable by the renter.
6. Traffic fines: Tickets and attached administrative sanctions resulting
any violation of the Greek Traffic Law during rental period are solely the
7. Insurance: Rental rates include the following covers:
a)Third Party Insurance (TPI) The “Third Party” insurance covers,
a1)death or damage to third parties up to 750,000 Euro!
a2) material damage to third parties (excluding the "Greekstones" vehicle) up to 750,000 Euro
b) Collision damage waiver (CDW): The renter's responsibility for damages to the rented car is reduced to 450 Euro, for all car Groups.
The above terms will apply provided when collision damages are not due to violations of the Greek Traffic Law.
c) Full damage waiver(FDW) The renter is fully covered for any collision
damages to the rented car. ( No Excess). The above terms will apply when provided collision damages are not due to violations of the Greek Traffic Law
d) Fire Protection Insurance(FPI) Covers the rented car for fire (No excess)
e)Theft Protection Insurance TPI) Covers the rented car for theft (No excess) (This insurance covers only the car and not any personal belongings of the driver/passengers)
f) Personal Accident Insurance (PAI). It covers the driver for loss
of life or total/partial permanent disability to the amount of 25,000 Euro
This insurance package does not cover any damages which may have been created while the driver is under the influence of alcohol or the influence of drugs. Also damages are not covered in the case the car was in movement on an unpaved road, engaged in car racing or engaged in illegal actions The above terms will apply provided collision damages are not due to violations of the Greek Traffic Law
Regardless of whether the renter has confirmed acceptance of the CDW
and FDW, the renter is liable for any mechanical damage or for the
replacement of damaged tires, wheels and underneath the car. The
above damages in no case are covered by the CDW and FDW insurance.
8. Additional driver charge:
Free of charge
9. Baby Seats:
Available upon request for children up to 3 years old, Free charge.
All rates include 23% V.A.T.
11. Delivery /Collection: Free at the airport, at "Greekstones"
offices, and at
a range of 15 klm around them (within office hours 09.00 to 20.00)
12. Across the Border rentals: An advance written authorization from
"Greekstones" is required.
13. Ferrying the car: An advance written authorization from "Greekstones",
14. Availability: Bookings and reservations are made by the Group and not by car model . "Greekstones" reserves the right to change car model in exceptional cases.
15. Road assistance: 24 hours a day on Kefalonia island..
Above terms and rates are subject to
change without notice.
Greekstones Rent a Car
Svoronata, 28100, Kefalonia, Greece.
Main office Svoronata :Tel. :
(+30) 2671042201 FAX (+30) 2671042202
Skala branch Tel.:(+30)
2671083011 FAX (+30) 2671083012